Support the museum
A genocide begins with the killing of one man –
not for what he has done, but because of who he is.
In 1932-1933 the Soviet government killed with hunger more than 7 million Ukrainians. Today, this crime of the past has received a legal assessment and is a crime of genocide, since an analysis of the actions of the policy of Soviet authority in Ukraine directly indicates the intention to kill a part of the Ukrainian nation. This crime is known in the world as the Holodomor.
National Holodomor-genocide Museum works every day to preserve the memory of the Holodomor victims, spreading information about the genocide of Ukrainians and preventing the repetition of this crime.
Spreading information on the history of the Holodomor and the condemnation of this crime by Ukrainian citizens and the international community is a warning action from crimes against humanity such as the Holodomor.
Everyone who considers life to be the highest value and acts as a fighter for justice, democracy and freedom can support the Holodomor Museum with charitable contributions or the purchase of museum souvenirs.
Each bought by you souvenir is a contribution to the development of the Museum. Thanks to you the Museum will be able to:
- create new stand and multimedia exhibitions on the Holodomor theme;
- film educational and documentary movies on the history of the Holodomor;
- provide reference materials for teachers for explanation the Holodomor history in schools;
- publish brochures, leaflets, booklets for free distribution among visitors;
- expand, fill in the web-site of the museum with scientific and archival materials;
- maintain technical equipment for demonstration of Holodomor eyewitness videos, thematic documentaries, electronic archives, etc., which will enable to inform more visitors.
We present to your attention museum postcards, eco-notepads, eco-pens, museum magnets, eco bag.
You can buy souvenirs at the box office of Holodomor Museum.
Requisites of the museum bank account for charitable donations:
National Holodomor-genocide Museum
01015, Kyiv, Lavrska street, 3
State registration code (ЄДРПОУ): 36588948
Current account №UA598201720313291001301056526
Bank code (МФО): 820172
Non-profit organization – a sign of non-profit making 0002
In the payment purpose please note: Non-targeted charitable help