Holodomor Museum Works from July 1
The National Museum of the Holodomor Genocide resumes its work on July 1!
We conduct excursions, educational classes and look forward to seeing you!
To make the visit safe, please:
- wear respirators or protective masks;
- disinfect your hands at the entrance to the museum;
- keep a distance of at least 1.5 m and not to go beyond the separation lanes in front of the museum box office;
- pay cashless if possible.
At the entrance to the museum, we will measure your body temperature — it should not be higher than 37.2 degrees Celsius.
For your security:
- excursions will be conducted for groups of up to 5 people;
- no more than 2 excursions and 20 people in the museum simultaneously;
- only guides and museum caretakers will have access to interactive tools (touch screens).
You can book a tour or class on our website at the link or phone number: (044) 254-45-11.
We are waiting for you at the Holodomor Museum!