Holodomor Museum Works from July 1
30 June 2020
The National Museum of the Holodomor Genocide resumes its work on July 1!
We conduct excursions, educational classes and look forward to seeing you!
To make the visit safe, please:
- wear respirators or protective masks;
- disinfect your hands at the entrance to the museum;
- keep a distance of at least 1.5 m and not to go beyond the separation lanes in front of the museum box office;
- pay cashless if possible.
At the entrance to the museum, we will measure your body temperature — it should not be higher than 37.2 degrees Celsius.
For your security:
- excursions will be conducted for groups of up to 5 people;
- no more than 2 excursions and 20 people in the museum simultaneously;
- only guides and museum caretakers will have access to interactive tools (touch screens).
You can book a tour or class on our website at the link or phone number: (044) 254-45-11.
We are waiting for you at the Holodomor Museum!