International Scientific and Practical Conference to the 100th Annivesary of Mass Artificial Famine of 1921–1923 (September 30, 2021)
Ministry of Culture and Informational Policy of Ukraine
National Museum of the Holodomor Genocide
Holodomor Research Institute
Branch State Archives of Security Service od Ukraine
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Kamianets-Podilskyi National Ivan Ohiienko University
Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University
V. I. Vernadsky Taurida National University
Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy
Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
Kherson State University
Vinnytsia Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi State Pedagogical University
Vinnytsia Academy of Continuing Education
Research Institute of Ukrainian Studies of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
University of Opole (Poland)
Ukrainian Holodomor Genocide Foundation (Chicago, USA)
Ukrainian World Congress
Vasyl Stus All-Ukrainian Human Rights Organization “Memorial”
International Association of Holodomor Genocide Researchers
We invite you to take part in International Scientific and Practical Conference “Mass Artificial Famine of 1921–1923”, devoted to the 100th anniversary of the event.
September 30, 2021 (10 a.m.)
Topics planned for discussion at the conference:
- Preconditions and process of mass artificial famine of 1921–1923 in Ukraine. Preconditions and process of mass artificial famine of 1921–1923 in Crimea.
- Social, economic, political, demographic, moral and psychological effects of the mass artificial famine of 1921–1923 in Ukraine.
- Resistance of Ukrainians to the repressive actions of the communist totalitarian regime.
- Remembrance of mass artificial famine of 1921–1923 in Ukraine: scholar research and instrumentalization in politics.
Deadline for submission: September 1, 2021
Organizational committee plans to publish the conference proceedings and receives the reports up to seven A4 pages as printed copies or to email ([email protected], [email protected]):
– Times New Roman font;
– 14 font size; 1.5 line spacing; 1.25 paragraph indent; width alignment;
– margins: top and bottom – 20 mm, left – 30 mm, right – 15 mm;
– punctuation marks to be used in the text: hyphen „-“ without spaces and dash „–“ with spaces;
– abstract (in Ukrainian and English) and key words should be applied to the article;
– references should be given in footnotes;
– illustrations should be given in JPEG format in high resolution (at least 300 dpi);
– the references to the photos should be given in the text of the article, and the list of captions should be given additionally.
– Materials which do not meet the requirements will not be considered for publication.
– Author of the article is responsible for correctness, accuracy and reliability of the submitted material, for accurate citations and references.
– The materials will not be reviewed.