Museum schedule. We are waiting for you!
Despite the electricity outages, the Hall of Memory of the Holodomor Museum continues to work.
You can visit the Museum from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the following days:
For your convenience, we advise you to plan your visit in advance.
Recommendations for visitors to the National Museum of the Holodomor-Genocide
upon receiving the “AIR ALARM” signal
– Carefully follow the signals of the notification system and the announcements of the Museum administration;
– In the event of an air alert, leave the Museum premises and go to the nearest shelter (underpass at Glory Square or “Arsenalna” metro station);
– Do not leave minor children unattended;
– Strictly follow the instructions of the Museum administration;
– During evacuation, do not use elevators, climb stairs, go to designated shelters;
– If necessary, provide assistance to those who need it.