The Hall of Memory of the Holodomor Museum opens its doors to visitors
We are glad to announce that the Hall of Memory of the Holodomor Museum will open its doors to visitors on August 4.
You can visit the Museum from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the following days:
For your convenience, we advise you to plan your visit in advance.
Recommendations for visitors to the National Museum of the Holodomor-Genocide
upon receiving the “AIR-RAID ALARM” signal
– Carefully follow the signals of the notification system and the announcements of the Museum administration;
– In the event of an air alert, leave the Museum premises and go to the nearest shelter (underpass at Ploshcha Slavy or “Arsenalna” underground station);
– Do not leave children unattended;
– Strictly follow the instructions of the Museum administration;
– During an evacuation, do not use elevators, climb stairs, or go to designated shelters;
– If necessary, assist those who need it.