The Holodomor Museum was visited by the heads of Polish universities
On October 17, the National Holodomor-Genocide Museum was visited by honorable guests from Poland – rectors and pro-rectors of Polish universities, who came to Kyiv to participate in a joint Ukrainian-Polish seminar at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv:
- President of the Polish Rectors Foundation, leader of the project of the Polish-Ukrainian Rector’s Seminar Jerzy Woźnicki (Warsaw University of Technology);
- Chairman of the Conference of Rectors of the Polish Academic Schools, Rector of the Warsaw University of Technology Jan Szmidt;
- Vice-Rector for Science of the University of Wroclaw Iwona Bartoszewicz;
- Rector of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences Wiesław Bielawski;
- Rector of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw Stanisław Dziekoński;
- Rector of University of Silesia in Katowice Andrzej Kowalczyk;
- Program coordinator of the project Iryna Dehtiariyova (Warsaw University of Technology).
Museum guests listened to a tour and watched the Memorial, honoring the Holodomor victims by lighting candles on the altar in the Hall of Memory.