Job of methodologist is opened at the National Museum “Holodomor Victims’ Memorial”
• full higher education (master, specialist);
• without requirements to work experience;
• fluency in Ukrainian (preferably foreign language knowledge).
• To search, systematize and analyze documents and materials related to Holodomor-genocide issue;
• To develop the historiography of Holodomor in the areas of work of the department;
• to conduct technical processing of documents;
• participate in the preparation of booklets, brochures and other informational products;
• carry out methodical work of the department;
• other work in accordance with the job description.
The museum offers:
• official employment;
• timely payment of wages;
• 5-day working week;
• vacation – 24 calendar days.
A summary of the accompanying letter send to the e-mail address: [email protected]