Who can visit the Holodomor Museum for free
The Holodomor Museum has updated the list of people who can visit it for free.
The following are entitled to free entry:
- persons with disabilities of the I and II groups;
- children of preschool age;
- participants in hostilities;
- employees of museums and nature reserves.
On the last Sunday of the month, free admission is provided for:
- students of Higher Education Institutions.
You can visit the museum for free if you have a document certifying that you belong to the specified category of citizens.
A free visit to the National Museum of the Holodomor-genocide is provided for all categories of citizens:
- on International Museum Day (May 18);
- on Holodomor Remembrance Day (the last Saturday of November, in 2023 it will be November 25).
We would like to remind you that the Holodomor Museum is open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The price of the entrance ticket remains unchanged:
for adults: UAH 30;
for students: UAH 20 (with a valid student ticket);
for pensioners (by age): UAH 20 (with a pension certificate);
for students: UAH 15 (with a student ticket).
You can schedule a visit here.