Competition for the replacement of vacant scientific positions of the National Museum "Holodomor victims' Memorial"
The National Museum “Holodomor victims’ Memorial” announces the launch of a competition for vacant scientific positions.
A person who has expressed a desire to take part in the competition (hereinafter – the Candidate), submits in person (or send by mail) the following documents:
• a written application addressed to the Director General of the National Museum “Holodomor victims’ Memorial” about participation in the competition, personally written;
• a copy of the identity document;
• a completed personal card (the standard sample);
a copy of an employment record;
• copies of documents on higher education, advanced training, awarding a degree, awarding a scientific rank, a military ticket (for servicemen and those in charge of military service);
• written consent to the personal data processing.
Applicants working in the National Museum “Holodomor victims’ Memorial” submit a statement of participation in the competition.
Applicants who wish to participate in the competition may submit additional information about education, work experience, professional level and reputation, as well as their vision of developing research and development at the post (characteristics, recommendations, copies of scientific publications, abstracts, etc.).
Applications for a competition for the replacement of the above-mentioned vacant scientific positions and the documents attached thereto will be accepted in the office number 15 of the National Museum “Holodomor victims’ Memorial” at the following address: Lavrska St., 3, 01015, Kyiv, telephone for information – (044) 254-45-12.
A person authorized to provide explanations for the competition: academic secretary of the National Museum “Holodomor victims’ Memorial” – Sokyrina Hanna.
Application deadline – until 18:00, 05.04.2019.
Detailed information in attached documents.