Museum signed a memorandum with Vinnytsia Academy of Continuing Education
On January 26, 2021, the National Museum of the Holodomor Genocide and the Vinnytsia Academy of Continuing Education signed a memorandum of cooperation, which provides for:
- study of the history of the Holodomor as a genocide of the Ukrainian nation, the greatest crime in the history of Ukraine in the twentieth century;
- dissemination of objective information about it among the citizens of Ukraine and the world community;
- holding events to commemorate the victims of the Holodomor and to promote commemorative practices;
- exchange of literature on the Holodomor-genocide;
- expansion of intellectual public access to historical artifacts on the subject of the Holodomor of 1932–1933, stored in the Museum;
- exchange and holding of joint exhibitions.
In the nearest future, the Museum and the Academy, together with other institutions, will organize and hold the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Mass Artificial Famine of 1921–1923″ to the 100th anniversary of this historic event. The conference is scheduled for September 30, 2021. In addition, the Vinnytsia Academy of Continuing Education has agreed to provide the August issue of its “Kaleidoscope” magazine for the publication of conference proceedings.
Also, in 2021, the Holodomor Museum, the Holodomor Research Institute and the Vinnytsia Academy of Continuing Education plan toprepare and publish a collection of lessons and educational activities on the topic of the Holodomor-genocide.
Municipal Higher Educational Institution “Vinnytsia Academy of Continuing Education” is a leading institution in Vinnytsia region for professional development of teachers and heads of educational institutions.