Online and offline: working schedule of the museum
26 January 2021
On January 26, 2021, after the lockdown, we return to our usual schedule: we are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 18:00.
- For children, schoolchildren and teenagers, we have educational classes and workshops, where visitors together with the Museum lecturer make a candle, a commemorative badge, explore history through photos or learn to distinguish between fakes and truth in the media.
- For adults we offer tours and documentaries.
- You can also use audio guides in the Hall of Memory. The text of the tour is available in 33 languages.
- The world-famous exhibition “Maria”, created by Canadian artist of Ukrainian origin Lesia Marushchak, which will last until March 31.
The Holodomor Museum is located in Kyiv at 3 Lavrska Street (Arsenalna metro station).
- If you do not have the opportunity to visit the Museum offline, take our video tour or educational training “In Search of Law”.
You can learn more about the visit at the link. To book a tour, educational lesson or workshop, please call +38 (044) 254-45-11 or email to [email protected].