Online and offline: working schedule of the museum
26 January 2021
On January 26, 2021, after the lockdown, we return to our usual schedule: we are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 18:00.
- For children, schoolchildren and teenagers, we have educational classes and workshops, where visitors together with the Museum lecturer make a candle, a commemorative badge, explore history through photos or learn to distinguish between fakes and truth in the media.
- For adults we offer tours and documentaries.
- You can also use audio guides in the Hall of Memory. The text of the tour is available in 33 languages.
- The world-famous exhibition “Maria”, created by Canadian artist of Ukrainian origin Lesia Marushchak, which will last until March 31.
The Holodomor Museum is located in Kyiv at 3 Lavrska Street (Arsenalna metro station).
- If you do not have the opportunity to visit the Museum offline, take our video tour or educational training “In Search of Law”.